The small stone house was originally the home of Tobias Ten Eyck Waldron while the larger homestead was being built, it then served as a kitchen and smoke house. When he died it was passed on to Barent T. Waldron who then passed it on to his son Winnie B. Waldron. Winnie died intestate on or about Feb. 21, 1904 and was survivied only by his mother Annie Waldron and his sister Mabel Waldron. Anie Waldron died intestate in 1925 and the property passed to Mabel Waldron Long. In 1965 Mabel Waldron Long sold the property to Atlantic Cement Company now succeeded by Blue Circle Cement.