- Edgar Ruthen Watts, Sr.; My Grand Father (17 KB)
Edgar Ruthen Watts, Sr. about 1885
- William Brittian Jones (25 KB)
William Brittian Jones, Son Of Anthony Lee Jones was born January 25, 1835. Anthony Lee was my GGG Uncle
- Vernie Parnell Watts; My Father (22 KB)
Vernie Parnell Watts during WWI 1917 81st Div.
- My Mother, Ethel Mae Jonea (7 KB)
My Mother, born November 13, 1895. She was the daughter of a Sharecropper, but got a high school education and worked as a Telephone Operator.
- Linda Diane Newland at Her Fathers Grave Marker (401 KB)
Linda Diane and her twin brother Roger David Newland were born to Charles Porter Watts in 1960. Charles Porter died when they were 9 months old. They were adopted by J. C. & Dorothy Newland and their names changed to Newland.
- My Grand Father & Grand Mother (27 KB)
Edgar Ruthen Watts, Sr. and Martha Jane Evans,My Paternal Grand Parents 1937
- Lloyd Overton Brunson One Of My Cousins (46 KB)
Lloyd Overton Brunson was the son of Edna Earl Jones daughter of John Wesley Jones. Lloyd and I were highschool class mates. He went on to become a Baptist Minister
- William James Jones & Mary Anna Josey (25 KB)
William James Jones and Mary Anna Josey, My Maternal Grand Parents. abt 1920
- William Clarence Jones, Jr. World War II (93 KB)
William Clarence Jones, Jr is the GGG Grandson of William Brittian Jones. He was in the 178th Field Artillery in North Africa, Sicily, and Italy during WWII. He was married to Minnie Kathleen Wilson
- My Wife, Stenza Lee Pait (24 KB)
Stenza Lee Pait, My Wife of 43 years and our two children Jeffrey Lynn Watts and Margaret Diane Watts, 1961
- Garris Archabald Thompson, Jr. My College Roommate (18 KB)
"Tommy" Thompson grew up in the Oswego Community. Even though he was older than me, we knew each other. In 1946 when we all got out of the military we became Roommates at Clemson College. After I became envolved with Genealogy I found that we were related through the Buddin Family and his mother.
- Alexander McIntosh Watts (38 KB)
Alexander McIntosh Watts Was brother to My GG Grandfather. He moved to Anderson County, Texas in 1857. He was Charter Trustee of Bethel UM Church when it was founded in 1856
- John Franklin McIntosh (31 KB)
John Franklin McIntosh was the Father Of My Uncle Warren Benjamin McIntosh that Married my Dad's sister Linnie Watts
- Charles Hampton Watts of Palestine, TX (55 KB)
Charles Hampton Watts was the son of Alexander McIntosh Watts and was born January 10, 1847.
- Jesse Robert Chambers & Martha Jane Vaughn (549 KB)
Jesse Robert Chambers Was Born in Palestine, Anderson County, TX. The Great Grandson Of Rufus M. Watts That moved from Sumter County, SC To Palestine, Anderson County, TX. in 1856
- Mary Jane Josey (281 KB)
Mary Jane Josey was the sister of my G Grandfather George Lafayette Josey. She was born February 8, 1839 in Sumter County, SC and married Franklin Thomas Baker
- Alice Jeanett Smith, Abt 1860 (15 KB)
Alice Jeanett Smith, My GG Grandmother who was the wife of George Lafayette Josey
- Nathaniel Franklin Watts & Rachel Ann Bennett (35 KB)
Nathaniel Watts was the son of Alexander McIntosh Watts that moved from Sumter County, SC to Anderson County, TX. in 1857. Nathaniel is buried at Watts Chapel Cemetery near Grandview, TX. Nathaniel gave the land for the church and it was named for him.
- Clinton Cleveland Jones (224 KB)
Clinton Jones was my uncle and I spent many days at his home. He was born September 4, 1892 and was the son of William James Jones.
- Raelene Diane Unger Fleming (47 KB)
Raelene Diane Unger Fleming is the Daughter of Audlie Carol Watts. Carol is the Great-Great-Great-Granddaughter of Thomas. Raelene Wrote the poem about her Grandpa Hillyer Watts.
- Alton Josey "Bo" Watts (18 KB)
This is me, Bo Watts in 1998
- Willis James Watts Family (191 KB)
From Cathy Gill, Willis James Watts, His wife Margaret Rebecca Smith and Children, Henry Alexander, James Swanson, Willis Lee, John Reagan,Jefferson Davis, & Maggie Mae
- Coley Ruthen Huggins & Wife, Maude Prescott (25 KB)
Coley Ruthen Huggins, wife Maude Prescott and children Mary Dell Huggins and Coley Huggins. Coley Ruthen Huggins was the son of Mary Elma Watts. Mary Elma was my fathers oldest sister
- David Wilson Josey (123 KB)
David Wilson Josey was the brother of my Great Grandfather, George Lafayette Josey
- Margaret Josey, 1868 (70 KB)
Margaret M. Josey, born March 10 1851, was sister to my g grandfather, George Lafayette Josey
- My Aunt Alice Elizabeth Jones (1 KB)
Alice Jones Was Born October 3, 1907 and Married Heyward Copeland. She died June 29, 1930.
- Alexander Mcintosh Watts & Martha Dandridge Spann (119 KB)
Alexander & Martha mopved from Sumter County, SC to Anderson County, TX. in 1857
- Rufus Pinknie Watts Abt 1884-1887 (69 KB)
Rufus Pinknie Watts was the Great Grandson of Thomas Watts of Kershaw County, SC
- Colzie Mae Watts, My Sister (13 KB)
Colzie Mae Watts, Married Julian Clifford Britt
- Roger Quarles & Winnie Davis Watts (14 KB)
Roger & Winnie were twins born September 10, 1891. Their parents were Charles Hampton Watts and Eliza Ann Guthrie. They lived in Palestine, TX
- Martha Calhoun Watts (59 KB)
Martha Calhoun Watts was the Granddaughter of Julius Alexander Watts
- Judge John Watts (48 KB)
John Watts was the Great Grandson Of Thomas Watts. He resided in Wayne, Jasper, Neshoba and Newton Counties MS. He served in the state Senate & house of MS. for many years.
- Easter Julius Watts (55 KB)
Linnie Eliza Watts, Her Husband Warren Benjamin McIntosh, Isabell Evans & Uncle Warren's Mother & My Great Aunt Easter Julius Watts
- Charles Hampton Watts, Sr. (55 KB)
Charles Hampton Watts was Born in Sumter District, SC on January 10, 1847 and was the son of Alexander McIntosh Watts and Martha Dandridge Spann
- Captain James Watts (54 KB)
James Watts Was the GG Grandson of Thomas Watts. He was born in 1829 in Wayne County, MS
- Charles Linnie McIntosh, My First Cousin (225 KB)
Charles Linnie McIntosh was in the US Marine Corp during WWII and was killed during the envasion of Siapain.
- James Harvey Wilson, Jr (72 KB)
Harvey Wilson is descended from John Buddin and is a high school classmate
- Captain James Watts Family (63 KB)
Captain James Watts Family about 1890
- Clarence Lester Huggins, My First Cousin (27 KB)
Clarence Lester Huggins Was in the 178th Field Artillery during WWII and served in North Africa, Cicily, and Italy
- Clinton Cleveland Jones 1929 (358 KB)
Uncle Clint was my mother's brother and one of my favorite uncles
- Thomas Sumter Watts, My GG Uncle (46 KB)
Thomas Sumter Watts, My GG Uncle was in the Battle Of Dingles Mill, Sumter District 1865
- Malcolm Douglas Baker (49 KB)
Malcolm Douglas Baker was the Grandson of Thomas Sumter Watts and the husband of Jacqueline Wade Thames. Jackie helped me with a large portion of this information.
- Charles Howard Watts (235 KB)
The son Of Thomas sumter Watts
- Thomas Sumter Watts Family (38 KB)
Thomas Sumter Watts, Wife Sarah Linna Cummings Sarah Eugenia, Hattie Price, Thomas Magnus, Beulah Bernice, Linnie Etta and Charles Howard about 1888
- Ernest Christopher Huggins (17 KB)
Ernest Huggins was 1st Sgt of C Battery of 178th Field Artillery. The unit was in North Aferica, Sicily and Italy during WWII
- Alice Marcena Josey, My Great Aunt (95 KB)
Alice Marcena Josey was born February 2, 1862 and died July 22, 1960. She was the Daughter of George Lafayette Josey and married Thomas Edward Newman.
- Helen Louise Ducom (56 KB)
Helen Louise Ducom is descended from Nancy Ann Jones and Peter Mellette. She and I were highschool classmates at Edmunds High in Sumter, SC.