- Mikesell dry-farm homestead, Dubois, ID. abt. 1917 (46 KB)
Birthday party for Willard. Delva Allen to the right of bicycle; Mary [Mae] Mikesell in front of window; Willard Mikesell standing with vest; Marion Biglston 2nd from right. Others unidentified. Photocopy of photo that belonged to Mary Mikesell Dean.
- Garrett and Ruth Cunningham Mikesell (49 KB)
Garrett Walls Mikesell 1810-1888 and wife Ruth Cunningham Mikesell 1811-1869. Photo provided by Jay Burrup, 1993.
- Sarah Elizabeth Skinner Mikesell (27 KB)
Sarah Elizabeth Skinner Mikesell 1844-1929. This photo sent by Ruth Mikesell Hudman 1995.
- 4 generations of Mikesell's, July 1926, Libbie. (35 KB)
Sarah (Libbie)Elizabeth Mikesell Aller; son Elmer Aller; father Andrew Jackson Mikesell; grandmother Sarah Elizabeth Skinner Mikesell.
- Children of Andrew J. and Harriet Osborn Mikesell. (76 KB)
left: Henry; Willard; Mary [Mae]; Frank [photo inserted]; Charlie [sitting]; Ern; Jeff [photo inserted]; Libby; Walter; Lucille.
- 4 generations of Mikesell's, July 1926, Henry. (38 KB)
Henry Mikesell; son Harvey Mikesell; father Andrew Jackson Mikesell; grandmother Sarah Elizabeth Skinner Mikesell.
- Andrew J. & Harriet Mikesell and children 1898. (71 KB)
left back: Ernest [Ern]; Jeff; Henry; Charlie; center: Libby & Frank. left front: Andrew holding Walter; Willard & Harriet holding Esther. Mary [Mae]& Lucille not born yet.
- Mikesell, Allen & Aller families, abt. 1940 (106 KB)
left to right: Florence Allen Mikesell; Leslie Arlene Mikesell; Andrew Jackson Mikesell; George Aller; Jane Aller; Libbie Mikesell Aller; Elmer Aller; Thelma Mikesell; Marjorie McDole Aller; Jeff Mikesell; Earl Allen; Carlos Allen, Sr.; June Aller, abt. 1940. Either taken in Eastern Washington or Northern Idaho.
- 4 generations of Mikesell's, July 1926, Lucille. (34 KB)
Lucille Mikesell Bressler, daughter Mae; father Andrew Jackson Mikesell; grandmother Sarah Elizabeth Skinner Mikesell.
- John Cunningham Mikesell (14 KB)
John Cunningham Mikesell 1837-1885. Photo provided by Ruth Mikesell Hudman, 7 Mar. 1990. This photo belonged to John's first wife Sarah Elizabeth Skinner Mikesell.
- Dell Redfern Mikesell, 1934 (154 KB)
Son of Henry & Edna (Redfern) Mikesell
born 30 Nov 1914 Driggs, Teton, Idaho
died 22 Oct 1937 Driggs, Teton, Idaho
- Andrew and Harriet (Osborn) Mikesell (40 KB)
Andrew Jackson Mikesell 1861-1951 & wife Harriet Esther Osborn Mikesell 1860-1926 date of photo unknown.
- Jeff, Ernie, Betty & Florence Allen Mikesell 1925 (23 KB)
Jefferson Osborn Mikesell; Ernest Osborn Mikesell; Betty Lou Mikesell and Florence Vivien Allen Mikesell, 1925
- Mary "Mae" Linda Mikesell Dean, abt. 1950 (47 KB)
Daughter of Andrew Jackson Mikesell & Harriet Esther Osborn Mikesell Born 12 Dec 1899, Kamas, Summit, Utah Married Gilbert Lafayette Dean, 17 Jul 1922 at Idaho Falls, Bingham (now Bonneville Co.), Idaho died 04 March 1996, Spokane, Spokane, Washington
- Henry , Willard & fam., Andrew Mikesell, abt. 1934 (50 KB)
l-r:Edna Smith Mikesell; Emma Jo; Harvey; little Hyrum; Polly Caudle Mikesell; little Erma; Henry; Del; Del's wife & baby; Wilma; Della Aller Mikesell; Willard; Andrew Jackson Mikesell.
- Esther Mikesell (66 KB)
Harriet Esther Mikesell 1898-1932. Photocopy of photo which belonged to Mary Mikesell Dean.
- Mikesell Family Reunion, abt. 1940, at Charlie's. (91 KB)
left back: Ted Mikesell [Charlie's]; Jack Bressler; Walt Mikesell, Jr.; Vern Bressler; Fern Mikesell [Walter's]. Middle: Lyle Bressler; Walter Mikesell; Katie Jones Mikesell; Elmer Aller; Margie McDole Aller; Jet Allen Mikesell; Frank Mikesell; Lavona Bressler [Lyle's sister]; Lucille Mikesell Bressler; Lyle Bressler's mother. Front row: Richard Dell Bressler; Andrew J. Mikesell; Jane Aller; Libby Mikesell Aller; George Aller; June Aller; Sherry Mikesell [Walter's]; Minnie Porter Mikesell; Charles Mikesell; Lyle Mikesell [Charlie's]. Photo provided by Lyle Mikesell Reneau.
- Henry Mikesell's family abt. 1924 (37 KB)
Henry & Edna, sons Harvey & Dell.
- Andrew Jackson Mikesell about 1950 (37 KB)
Andrew Jackson Mikesell when he lived in northern Idaho with the Allers.
- Andrew J. Mikesell & 5 of his children, ca 1940 (290 KB)
Back left: Walter Mikesell; Charles Mikesell; Frank Mikesell. Front left: Libby Mikesell Aller; Andrew Jackson Mikesell; Lucille Mikesell Bressler. At Charlie's home. Photo provided by Lyle Mikesell Reneau.
- 4 generations of Mikesell's, July 1926, Walter. (38 KB)
Walter Hyrum; daughter Martha; father, Andrew Jackson Mikesell; grandmother, Sarah Elizabeth Skinner Mikesell.
- Eli Mikesell's home and family (65 KB)
left: Leo Shurtliff [Mildred's brother]; children: Laura, Louise & Pauline; Mildred Short Mikesell; Eli Delbert Mikesell and Sarah Elizabeth Skinner Mikesell [Eli's mother]. Ucon Idaho, when Sarah lived with her son. Photo belonging to Ruth Mikesell Hudman.
- Lewis Rial (Riley) "Doc" Allen (161 KB)
Excerpts from the "Life Story OF Lewis Rial and Lois Emeline Winegar Allen": "Dad was the 7th son and the youngest son of Samuel Jackson Allen and Caroline Marie Davids Allen. He being the 7th son acquired the name of "Doc". He was affectionately called that all of his life. Dad was born at Lewiston, Ut on 6 Sept 1886." "Daddy died 19 Oct l947 and was buried in Parker, ID. There was a funeral for him in Pocatello, then the police escorted the funeral procession to Parker, where there was another short service at the Parker church. When Daddy died, part of Mother died too, they had been so close, their love and consideration for each other was beautiful to see."
- 4 generations of Mikesell's, July 1926, Frank (23 KB)
Franklin Alva Mikesell holding baby Mabel [?], his father,Andrew Jackson Mikesell and grandmother Sarah Elizabeth Skinner Mikesell.
- James Allen 1807-1886 (30 KB)
An early Utah Mormon pioneer.
- Samuel Jackson Allen, 1839-1907 (53 KB)
Pioneer settler of Lewiston, Cache County, Utah.
Original photo once owned by granddaughter Florence Allen Mikesell. On the back it is stamped "T. B. Cardon, Jeweler, Portrait and Landscape Photographer, Logan, Utah". Florence had written "Samuel Allen, grandfather of Florence Mikesell."
- 1926, Andrew Mikesell with 9 of his children. (24 KB)
left: Libbie Aller; Lucille Bressler; Mary Dean; Walter; Charlie; Andrew; Henry; Willard; Frank and Jeff.
- Conrad S. Allen, ca 1945 (10 KB)
- Mikesell cousins (26 KB)
Roy; Dell; Frank; Grace and Harvey Mikesell.
- about 1952, brothers Jeff and Charlie Mikesell (36 KB)
Taken at Jeff's house in Spokane Washington.
- Caroline Davids Allen 1844-1900 (13 KB)
Caroline Davids Allen 1844-1900 An immigrant convert from Denmark.
- Nancy McDaniel Allen 1809-1878 (22 KB)
An early Utah Mormon pioneer.
- Andrew Jackson Mikesell, about 1929 (18 KB)
Andrew and dog Weasel at Dubois Idaho.
- Children of Samuel Jackson Allen, 1907 (32 KB)
left, standing: William Arthur; John Julius [J.J.]; Lewis Rial; Conrad Sophus [Con] & Francis Marion. sitting: George Davids; Carrie Amelia & James Henry [Jim].
- 4 generations, Mikesells & Deans (63 KB)
Left: Gilbert Lynn Dean holding son Kenneth M. Dean, grandpa Andrew Mikesell and mother Mary Linda Mikesell Dean. Taken 1948 near Bonners Ferry, Idaho at Libbie & George Aller's farm.
- Annie Emelia Anderson & Conrad Nielsen [Allen] (81 KB)
Mr. & Mrs. Nielsen. Wedding Day photo 25 Aug. 1896. Married in Union, Salt Lake Co. Utah.
- Bertha Rosina White Mikesell (17 KB)
Wife of Luther Terrence Mikesell,who was the son of Independence Mikesell, who was the son of Garret Walls Mikesell, who was the son of John Aylor Mikesell. Bertha & Luther had children, one of which was Guy E. Mikesell whose son Edsel E. Mikesell was the father of Guy Mikesell who kindly sent us an email copy of this photo Nov. 2001.
- Allen brothers, Carlos and Narvel, ca. 1950 (74 KB)
Carlos & his younger brother Narvel standing in front of Carlos's log home on Mt. Kit Carson, abt. 30 miles north of Spokane, WA. Narvel was visiting from Bliss Idaho.
- Carlos & Florence Allen 1903 (79 KB)
Carlos William Allen & Florence Vivien Allen. These two were close all of their lives, being the two oldest when their mother was bedridden for 2 years before she died.
- Allen siblings, cousins & friends abt. 1919. (44 KB)
left back: Janet Weaver; Alda Allen; Narvel Allen; Delva Allen; George Allen; Flossie Allen; Clide Allen; Elsie Weaver; Mabel Forster. front: Grace Allen; Melva Burrell; Billy Allen; Nettie Allin; George Metier. Clark Co. Idaho
- Allen sisters, Grace, Florence & Nettie, ca. 1960 (44 KB)
Florence [center] with her two youngest siblings. Florence became their substitute mother at age 13 when their mother Annie was bedridden then died 2 yrs. later.
- Conrad Allen's mother, Eliza Davids Nelson (682 KB)
Eliza Dorthea Henriche Davids born in Denmark 26 July 1851 died in Utah 19 July 1930. Was known to Conrad's children as Grandma Nelson. Photo provided by Lonna Aller Conroy, 2002.
- 4 generations of Mikesell's, July 1926, Jeff. (34 KB)
Jefferson (Jeff) Osborn Mikesell; son Ernest (Ernie)Osborn Mikesell; father Andrew Jackson Mikesell; grandmother: Sarah Elizabeth Skinner Mikesell;
- Florence Vivien Allen 1901 (47 KB)
Florence was the first child of Annie & Conrad Nelson [Allen] that lived, three had died as infants. She went by the name Florence Nelson [Nielsen] until about 6 yrs. old when her father started going by his biological father's name, Allen. She married Jefferson Osborn Mikesell.
- DAVIDS family, Conrad Allen's ancestors? (47 KB)
Thought to be our DAVIDS family. There was no writing on the back of this photo but Conrad Allen's grandparents should be in the first row: Johann Henrik Jacob Davids and Marie Caroline Johann Jantzen. Conrad's mother should be in this photo provided by Lena Eliason.
- Children of Samuel Jackson Allen abt. 1936 (42 KB)
left: Conrad; Francis; George; Lewis; Carrie; Jim; Julius and Arthur. Photo not dated but George died in June 1937. Conrad's half-siblings were also his half-cousins.
- Mikesell Family reunion abt. 1957 (249 KB)
This Mikesell family gathering was in the 1950's, perhaps at Frank Mikesell's funeral in 1957. Starting at left: Juliette (Jet)& Henry; Willard & Della; Minnie, Ernest, Charley, Kate, Libby, Walt, Lucille and Mary (Mae).
- 4 generations of Mikesell's, July 1926, Charlie (32 KB)
Charles (Charlie)Andrew Mikesell; son George Earl Mikesell; father Andrew Jackson Mikesell & Grandmother Sarah Elizabeth Skinner Mikesell.
- Mary (Mae) Mikesell Dean (63 KB)
Daughter of Andrew Jackson Mikesell & Harriet Esther Osborn Mikesell. Taken in Dubois Idaho abt.1929. Dog was named Weasel. Photo sent by Gilbert Lynn Dean, Mary's son.
- Eli Delbert Mikesell 2 Mar 1876 - 5 Apr. 1922 (41 KB)
Youngest child of John Cunningham Mikesell & Elizabeth Skinner Mikesell.